cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: 4.6 status update
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:12:13 GMT

On 29-10-15 09:28, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We’re down to a single blocker:
>
> 1) CentOS 7 - systemd-tmpfiles - Operation not permitted
> This is about the CentOS 7 packaging of the Management Server.
>

> PRs for 4.6
> ===========
> If you have PRs that should go into 4.6, please ping me or Rajani about it and make sure
the PR gets reviewed and tested. Looks like we're getting close to RC so act now.

This one?

Simple fix for the UnitTests on Windows :)

> These are some PRs that fix bugs we want to consider. Please help testing and reviewing:
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8793 Enable s2s VPN connection for projects #879
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8964: Ovm3HypervisorGuru wrong answer and snapshot to volume implementation.
>
> Rename xapi plugins for s3 and swift to make them work after renaming the calls #982
>
> CLOUDSTACk-9002: VM deployment is successful even when dhcp entry com… #995
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8962: Dedicated cluster is used for virtual routers that belong to non-dedicated
account #945

> CLOUDSTACK-8940: Wrong value is inserted into nics table netmask fiel… #916
>
> Pass LbProtocol down to the HAProxyConfigurator #848
>
> Update L10N Web UI resource files before 4.6 RC1 (v2) #1001
>

> UI
> ===
> There is a bunch of rather small UI improvements we should consider. Please help testing
and reviewing:

> CLOUDSTACK-8929: The list of VMs that can be assigned to a load balancer rule is not
updated after a VM is assigned to it. #949

> CLOUDSTACK-8961: Changes related to the UI of VPN Users management. #941
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8976 - Sorting of security groups #937
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8928: While adding VMs to LB rule, default NIC IP is always displayed rather
than the IP corresponding to the NIC where LB is being created #903

> CLOUDSTACK-8919: Slow UI response while loading the list of networks in network tab.
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8984: VPC Network offerings tab missing from UI #996
>

> Let us all test / review 2 of the above?! More is better ;-)
>

> To the authors of PRs: I know it's a pain, but please force-push again if your PR shows
Travis / Jenkins failures. The rebasing we can do before testing, so let's not waste time
waiting for that.