cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Service Offering documentation - GPU
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:29:22 GMT
My question was whether this page needs to be in the 4.5 Design docs.

Currently the new GPU types are in the 4.4 Design Docs which you seem to
be saying is wrong (K160Q, K180Q, K280Q were added to 4.5 not 4.4)

It looks like someone updated the 4.4 docs rather than adding the page
to the 4.5 doc set.

If I am not mistaken, the current 4.4 page should be copied to 4.5 and
then the changes made to the 4.4 page should be reverted to an earlier
version where the new GPUs are not included.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President