cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UI translation for 4.6
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 21:09:17 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the translation.

I've just open the 2.2 resource for acceptance of translated strings,
you can now grow to 100% for All versions of CloudStack.

Milamber

On 23/10/2015 21:58, Yiping Zhang wrote:
> I took a look at Chinese, and finished last two messages for 4.5/4.6.   All the remaining
untranslated messages are for 2.2, but that one does not accept any more translations.  So
there is no way to get it to reach 100% :(

> Yiping
>

> On 10/23/15, 12:05 PM, "Erik Weber" <terbolous@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 6:11 PM, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The new stats for the translations of Web UI 4.6 (languages over 50%):
>>>
>>> French (France)                 100%
>>> Portuguese (Brazil)             99%
>>> Japanese (Japan)                99%
>>> Chinese (China)                 99%