cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: new colleagues
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 16:34:16 GMT
Congratulations Daan!

Regards,
Somesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 6:07 AM
To: dev
Subject: new colleagues

Hello fellow stackers,

This to let you know that I just entered the building of Leaseweb, in order
to be working there for the next couple of years. You know them via Whei
Zou, who will be my close colleague. I had a great time with Schuberg
Philis as you might know and am confident the same will happen here. I will
continue to use personal email addresses so I want to let you this way that
my motivation has changed ever so slightly.

I didn't plan to go to Dublin yet, but as Makesh my new colleague
threatened to mention me in his session [1], I will try to be there for
damage control.

[1] http://sched.co/44T2

​hoping to contribute a lot more,​
--