Hello!

Once again I am up to think about some crazy ideas.

Is it possible to store the Cloudstack session in a shared Memcached or Redis database? This way I would like to share the session with a PHP system, located on the same server.

Best regards,

Artjoms Petrovs

Artjoms Petrovs
System Analyst / Programmer

Telia Latvija, Ltd. | Lielvardes street 8a, Riga, Latvia, LV-1006
Ph.:   +371 67082144

Mob. +371 27498048
artjoms.petrovs@telia.lv | telia.lv

This email (and any attachements or hyperlinks within it) may contain information that is confidential, legally  privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in any way. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by or email and destroy it, and all copies of it.