cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OVS documentation
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:33:35 GMT

> On Sep 29, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com> wrote:
>
> Can someone fix this?

Honestly Ron, the issue is that very few people are actually using the GRE isolation.

One would need to test it with the latest cloudstack 4.5.2 and latest OVS to see if it works
with newer versions….

-sebastien

> Does anyone know what the correct recommendation should be?
>
> Is anyone interested in the documentation?

Of course...

> I am trying to read it all with an outsider's eye and identify areas that I have trouble
understanding.
> Is it customary to use the Dev list or just create JIRA Issues.

for questions from the user side, usually it’s better to hit the users@ list.
But you can create JIRA issues as well, if it’s an error.

Ideally, once you test it on newer versions, you can also submit a github PR to make the required
change in the docs. We will happily merge.