cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From anil lakineni <anilkumar459.lakin...@gmail.com>
Subject CCP-4.5.0: Adding additional interfaces are not accepting on VMs if the VM has vm snapshots
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 06:59:59 GMT
Hi All,

We are facing issues when adding additional interfaces on VMs if VM has vm
snapshots. Issue is VM not accepting to add additional interface due to VM
snapshots.

Error is: *Add netowrk to VM Action failed - Service Exception : NIC cannot
be added to VM with VM Snapshots*

I believe that this is not a correct behaviour of CloudPlatform, because we
are able to add additional interfaces on VMs with VM snapshots in remaining
versions of Cloud Stack.

Is it a bug on CCP 4.5.0?? Please let me know if I have to change/modify
any values at CCP
I will be Waiting for your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.

Using CitrixCloudPlatform 4.5.0 and XenServer 6.2 hosts

Regards,
Anil.