cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: CLOUDSTACK-8793 (s2s fix) blocked by CLOUDSTACK-8890 (project bug)
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:00:41 GMT
It is very important that we get CLOUDSTACK-8890
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8890> fixed because this
breaks all the functionality for projects.  This is a HUGE regression for
those of us who use projects.

Assuming 8890 gets fixed, the S2S VPN fix can be tested and merged into
master.  I would suggest we also backport the 8793 fix back to 4.5.2 (or
.3) once it gets into master since the S2S VPN functionality is currently
broken for projects in 4.5.x.

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts