cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Keerthiraja SJ <sjkeer...@gmail.com>
Subject Cloudstack 4.5.2 startup ERROR
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:16:44 GMT
Hi All,

After successfully installation I could while starting the
cloudstack-management ther seems to some error while connecting to my
database.

I am right now into production setup.

ERROR [c.c.u.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:null) Unable to upgrade the
database
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to execute upgrade
script: /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-40to410.sql

ERROR [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) Error executing: alter table
vm_template add size bigint unsigned
ERROR [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null)
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Duplicate column
name 'size'
ERROR [c.c.u.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:null) Unable to execute upgrade
script: /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-40to410.sql

The Version of the MYSQL

MariaDB-server-10.1.7-1.el6.x86_64
MariaDB-common-10.1.7-1.el6.x86_64
MariaDB-client-10.1.7-1.el6.x86_64

If this is not the right version MARIADB then what version should I have to
install.

Thanks,
Keerthi