cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: VPC router issue
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:42:04 GMT
6 days ago test_pc_routers.py succeeded with  PR 788:

It’s in the test results I put there.

I’m now testing Master to verify if it’s still occurring there. I tested the PR #808 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/805),
which had a bunch of tests executed against, but not the test_vpc_routers, and there it fails.

So, the problem occurred between 788 and 805.

Will keep digging.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 15 Sep 2015, at 14:18, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com<mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com>>