cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Proposal to get to 100% passrate on BVTs
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 10:05:58 GMT
Bharat,  can you please repost if there is any specific ask ?

Thanks,
Raja
-----Original Message-----
From: Bharat Kumar [mailto:bharat.kumar@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 10:03 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Proposal to get to 100% passrate on BVTs

Hi,

I am already working towards this. We can already replicate the test infra using puppet. But
i need some help in generating reports, sharing the test results and archiving them.
particularly archiving them since we need some space which is accessible by everyone.

I have also made a proposal to do this in the acs, It did not get much attention though.

Thanks,
Bharat.

On 22-Sep-2015, at 9:43 am, Sanjeev N <sanjeev@apache.org> wrote:

> I would be happy to lend my hand in generalizing the BVT Infra.
>
> -Sanjeev
>
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Raja Pullela
> <raja.pullela@citrix.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Rohit, not sure about the efforts required to do this.  Can certainly
>> work with you or someone to do this.  Please let me know,
>>
>> best,
>> Raja

and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.