cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Update on ACS 4.6
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:54:47 GMT
Hi Remi,

I went to the Dashboard but the message I got was:

No matching issues<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?requestId=12332972&mode=hide>
found.

I could not find the 6-8 blocker issues you mentioned. I would like to have a look at them
and do some assessment on what is needed to get them fixed.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 10 Sep 2015, at 11:22, Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com<mailto:RBergsma@schubergphilis.com>>