cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Update on ACS 4.6
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:22:44 GMT
Hi all,

A lot of work is being done to make 4.6 ready for a release. It's great to see it's getting
better every day!

Today Rajani and myself looked at all blocker and critical issues on 4.6. We decided to bump
some of them to blocker. Two more issues need to verified against current master. In case
still broken, they will be marked blocker as well. This means we'll have 6-8 blocker issues
to resolve. Most of them are virtual router related and we feel we cannot do a RC without
properly fixing them.

If you have some time, please:

Look at the 4.6 release dashboard:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12326765

Fix one of the blockers (or critical issues):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8697?filter=12332940

It also helps if people help reviewing PRs:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pulls

Apart from these issues, 4.6 (aka master) is pretty stable. Feel free to test-drive it and
verify your key functionality.

Thanks!

Regards from the 4.6 RMs,

Rajani / Remi