cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: VR refactoring, concerns and a way out ?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:37:17 GMT
> To sum it up: it’s easy to sit-down and wait for other people to work on features/test/fixes.

Wilder - essentially are you saying these failures are due to a. Ramnath and folks didn't
contribute at the time and b. you did but weren't able to completely nail it down?

Raja/Ramnath - would it help and be better for the community as well as you if you'd just
let ACS build be in the current state (as per you unstable router), create your own branch,
implement your approach and fix the router (stable as per your opinion) for your users.

This way everyone would be happy.

Regards,
Somesh