cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BVT report 9/29
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:13:04 GMT

The advanced network installation without SG seems works, but the final
screen of setup wizard stills blank until the activation zone pop-up. A
lot of error in the browser console. I need make more test (clean my
browser cache before setup)....

See screenshot: http://s27.postimg.org/qr7pijrer/Selection_151.png