cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BVT report 9/29
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:40:16 GMT

If I change my ansible script to install the tomcat6 package before
cloudstack-management, that's works.

Tomorrow I will test a full ACS advanced network installation.

root@cs-mgr1:~# service cloudstack-management status
  * CloudStack-specific Tomcat servlet engine is running with pid 5798
root@cs-mgr1:~# dpkg -l|grep cloudstack
ii  cloudstack-common 4.6.0-SNAPSHOT                   all          A
common package which contains files which are shared by several
CloudStack packages
ii  cloudstack-management 4.6.0-SNAPSHOT                   all
CloudStack server library
root@cs-mgr1:~# dpkg -l|grep tomcat
ii  libtomcat6-java 6.0.39-1                         all
Servlet and JSP engine -- core libraries
ii  tomcat6 6.0.39-1                         all          Servlet and
JSP engine
ii  tomcat6-common 6.0.39-1                         all          Servlet
and JSP engine -- common files

>>> b.      https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8697