cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: OVS Plugin documentation issues
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:40:41 GMT
Don't mind making the changes.
I have a lot of SVN experience and have the git repo for Apache OFBiz
configured but am still trying to figure out git.
What do I have to setup in Eclipse to access the "right" bits on git.

Seems to be a ton of git repo entries at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git
I have cloned [4.5]. Is that right?

Where are the doc files?

Ron