cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Moser <m...@renemoser.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][PROPOSAL]missing power state reports from hypervisors on VMs ([BLOCKER]?)
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:28:05 GMT

On 09/16/2015 11:46 AM, Anshul Gangwar wrote:
> It’s not difficult to find a good grace period. It will simply depend on your Hypervisor
settings how it is configured for HA. You can easily figure out for how much time there will
be no VM on any Host from your settings and simply put 2-3 times of that period as grace period.

I still think I would not that easy as it seems in every case but to
stay constructive, I would like to give it a shot.

René