cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack EC2stack 0.8.0
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 08:53:56 GMT
ok. I have done that.

This is what I see in cloudstack logs
2015-09-01 12:13:10,537 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet] (255545312@qtp-2099531272-5:ctx-475b47b7)
===START===  10.147.28.40 -- GET  apikey=AWS_API_KEY&command=listTemplates&listAll=true&response=json&templatefilter=executable&signature=wydwgfo%2BbwkLcU8DwONqu6CVFm4%3D
2015-09-01 12:13:10,544 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServer] (255545312@qtp-2099531272-5:ctx-475b47b7 ctx-c157c9f3)
apiKey does not map to a valid user -- ignoring request, apiKey: AWS_API_KEY
2015-09-01 12:13:10,548 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet] (255545312@qtp-2099531272-5:ctx-475b47b7
ctx-c157c9f3) ===END===  10.147.28.40 -- GET  apikey=AWS_API_KEY&command=listTemplates&listAll=true&response=json&templatefilter=executable&signature=wydwgfo%2BbwkLcU8DwONqu6CVFm4%3D

how does ec2stack talk to cloudstack? I mean how does it authenticate?
I was assuming through cloudstack apikey and secret. how do i give cloudstack users api/secret
to ec2stack?

~Rajani