cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: goal failed on cloudstack-service-console-proxy-rdpclient
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 05:22:28 GMT
Just did a build on 4.5 and did not see any build failure.

> On 19-Sep-2015, at 3:47 am, Josh Harshman <Josh.Harshman@intrinium.com> wrote:
>
> Anyone else experience this error when building from source?
>

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12:test
(default-test) on project cloudstack-service-console-proxy-rdpclient: There are test failures.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] Please refer to /home/jharshman/apache-cloudstack-4.5.2-src/services/console-proxy-rdp/rdpconsole/target/surefire-reports
for the individual test results.

 [Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/intrinium_networks_it_security?trk=fc_badge>
 [Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/intrinium>  [Blog] <http://intrinium.com/blog/>

> Information Security and Compliance Consulting | Managed IT and Security Services | Cloud
Services

> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.