cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: VPC router issue
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:28:44 GMT
Thanks for the effort, Raja!

I’m testing other PRs trying to find where the problem was introduced. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 16 Sep 2015, at 06:35, Raja Pullela <raja.pullela@citrix.com<mailto:raja.pullela@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Hi Wilder,   BTW, I just checked my setup and it was passing on Sep 9th and was regressed
after that.

Thanks for checking this out,
Raja
-----Original Message-----
From: Wilder Rodrigues [mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:12 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com<mailto:RBergsma@schubergphilis.com>>;
Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>>; Rajani
Karuturi <rajani@apache.org<mailto:rajani@apache.org>>; Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: VPC router issue

6 days ago test_pc_routers.py succeeded with  PR 788:

It’s in the test results I put there.

I’m now testing Master to verify if it’s still occurring there. I tested the PR #808 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/805),
which had a bunch of tests executed against, but not the test_vpc_routers, and there it fails.

So, the problem occurred between 788 and 805.

Will keep digging.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 15 Sep 2015, at 14:18, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com<mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com><mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com>>