cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack EC2stack 0.8.0
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 10:00:24 GMT

On 07-Sep-2015, at 2:03 pm, Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com<mailto:Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Its successful now. Thanks for the help.

Great, I guess we’ve enough votes for doing the release now :)

$ ec2stack-register http://localhost:5000 CLOUDSTACK-API-KEY CLOUDSTACK-SECRET-KEY
127.0.0.1 - - [07/Sep/2015 13:52:24] "POST / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
Successfully Registered!
$ ec2stack-configure
EC2Stack bind address [localhost]:
EC2Stack bind port [5000]:
Cloudstack host [localhost]: 10.147.28.40
Cloudstack port [8080]:
Cloudstack protocol [http]:
Cloudstack path [/client/api]:
Cloudstack custom disk offering name [Custom]:
Cloudstack default zone name [xen-zone0]:
Do you wish to input instance type mappings? (Yes/No): No
Do you wish to input resource type to resource id mappings for tag support? (Yes/No): No
$ aws configure
AWS Access Key ID [****************CH5Q]: CLOUDSTACK-API-KEY
AWS Secret Access Key [****************dvY9]: CLOUDSTACK-SECRET-KEY
Default region name [us-west-2]:
Default output format [None]:
$ aws configure set default.ec2.signature_version v2
$ aws ec2 describe-images --endpoint=http://localhost:5000
127.0.0.1 - - [07/Sep/2015 13:53:39] "POST / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
{
   "Images": [
       {
           "Description": "CentOS 5.6(64-bit) no GUI (XenServer)",
           "State": "available",
           "Name": "CentOS 5.6(64-bit) no GUI (XenServer)",
           "Hypervisor": "XenServer",
           "ImageId": "\n                bd35c5d2-35c0-11e5-b094-d4ae52cb9af0\n
 "
       },
       {
           "Description": "coreos64",
           "State": "available",
           "Name": "coreos64",
           "Hypervisor": "XenServer",
           "ImageId": "\n                066a3e35-f393-4b18-8a8a-a26166ba75c4\n
 "
       }
   ]
}