cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Bharat Kumar <bharat.ku...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to get to 100% passrate on BVTs
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:21:58 GMT
Hi,

I am sharing the link to the FS, it is not completely solid yet, but i intend to add more
details as we progress further. Please go through this and let me know if someone wants to
help me on this. As i said earlier i want some help in generating, publishing and archiving
the test results.

The link to the FS https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Test+bed+orchestrator+and+test+runner+to+enable+continuos+integration.

Thanks,
Bharat.

On 22-Sep-2015, at 3:35 pm, Raja Pullela <raja.pullela@citrix.com<mailto:raja.pullela@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Bharat,  can you please repost if there is any specific ask ?

Thanks,
Raja
-----Original Message-----
From: Bharat Kumar [mailto:bharat.kumar@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 10:03 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Proposal to get to 100% passrate on BVTs

Hi,

I am already working towards this. We can already replicate the test infra using puppet. But
i need some help in generating reports, sharing the test results and archiving them.
particularly archiving them since we need some space which is accessible by everyone.

I have also made a proposal to do this in the acs, It did not get much attention though.

Thanks,
Bharat.

On 22-Sep-2015, at 9:43 am, Sanjeev N <sanjeev@apache.org<mailto:sanjeev@apache.org>>