cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: VPC router issue
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:47:37 GMT
Raja,
Do you know the commit ids between the last successful and first failed builds?

~Rajani

Rajani Karuturi <rajani@apache.org>; Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: VPC router issue
>
> 6 days ago test_pc_routers.py succeeded with  PR 788:

> It’s in the test results I put there.
>
> I’m now testing Master to verify if it’s still occurring there. I tested the PR #808
(https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/805), which had a bunch of tests executed against,
but not the test_vpc_routers, and there it fails.

> So, the problem occurred between 788 and 805.
>
> Will keep digging.
>
> Cheers,
> Wilder
>

> On 15 Sep 2015, at 14:18, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com<mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com>>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This morning I shared a message on our Slack channel about the current issue I’m facing
with VPC routers. The problem was caught by the test_vpc_routers.py tests, which are unable
to verify the following:

> * Create a VPC with 2 Tiers, 3 VMs, 2Pub IPs, and 1 ACL
> * Stop the VPC router
> * Start the VPC router
>
> I have been busy trying to figure out when it stopped working when I then stopped at
commit https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/f5e5f4d0026f8ffd6f3aa7e8e4c7be0cd809d6c9
- although it’s not really the one causing the issue given what I have changed there.

> The only way to get it working is by restarting the VPC with the cleanup option - os
destroying the VPC router and just restarting the VPC.