cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [BLOCKER] - Guest VMs are not getting IPs as the DHCP port is not opened in VR
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 04:16:26 GMT
Hi Wilder,

CLOUDSTACK-8843<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8843> This ticket is
actually NOT regression. It is not implemented/tested for the basic zone VR.
What I have observed in the VR refactor is that sanity testing of components the code affects
is not done.
Now we are spending time on fixing issues which were stable earlier.

Thanks,
Jayapal

On 15-Sep-2015, at 6:55 pm, Wilder Rodrigues <wrodrigues@schubergphilis.com<mailto:wrodrigues@schubergphilis.com>>