cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [BLOCKER] - Guest VMs are not getting IPs as the DHCP port is not opened in VR
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 12:52:04 GMT
Wilder, That is true.

All these issues are because of the VR refactoring. I don’t know what are the unit test
cases run on VR refactor code.
VR (shell) scripts  are stabilized over years and now suddenly moved to new implementation.
What we have figured out is that this new implementation is done only partially. What I am
suggesting now to move ahead is to call the existing/old shell  scripts in new implementation
for configuring the VR to avoid spending time on unnecessary bugs.
With current implementation we may see many issues in production for some time to come.

Thanks,
Jayapal