cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] stable master and 4.6 release
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:07:14 GMT
Based on some discussion from slack, I think there is no harm in experimenting this for let’s
say 2-4 weeks; at worst we would have blocked people from merging new features etc.

Remi/Rajani - do you think we can pull this off (fix blockers and do a 4.6.0 release) in next
2-4 weeks?

On 16-Sep-2015, at 1:28 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>