cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Manasa Veloori <manasa.velo...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Replacing Openswan ipsec with Strongswan ipsec
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 11:33:53 GMT
Hi ,

Planning to test this feature.
Please find the test plan at :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/TestPlan+for+Replacing+openSwan+with+StrongSwan

Review the test plan and provide your comments.

Thanks,
Manasa

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayapal Reddy Uradi [mailto:jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:30 AM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Proposal] Replacing Openswan ipsec with Strongswan ipsec

Here is the FS[1] and ticket[2] details.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Replacing+openswan+ipsec+with+strongswan+ipsec
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8682

Thanks,
Jayapal

On 27-Jul-2015, at 12:12 PM, Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sadhu@citrix.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Kindly share any practical limitation or any know issues exists in strong swan[if anybody
using this protocol  in real time ,please share  your experience ]...  that will really helpful
us(both dev and qa) to design ,code and test this feature in a better way.