cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Replacing Openswan ipsec with Strongswan ipsec
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 05:12:05 GMT
Jayapal - great and looking forward to it.

As a test case, I would hope that with strongswan it would be possible to use both Mac and
Windows VPN clients which was an issue with openswan - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7087

On 12-Aug-2015, at 10:29 am, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com<mailto:jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Here is the FS[1] and ticket[2] details.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Replacing+openswan+ipsec+with+strongswan+ipsec
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8682

Thanks,
Jayapal