cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack EC2stack 0.8.0
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:08:56 GMT
+1 (binding)

sigs and hashes look good.
builds fine
no binaries present.
A few files seem to be missing license headers, but I don't think it's
a blocker.
License and NOTICE appear to be correct.

I wish we pointed to the cloudstack docker hub account rather than the
runseb account, but don't think it's a blocker for release

--David

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 5:25 AM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've created a 0.8.0 release of EC2stack, with the following artifacts up for a vote:
>
> Git Branch and Commit SH:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-ec2stack.git
>
> Commit: a61d7c01129dfe4c31515a48e0f6b4a53436c208
>
> There are no code changes from the time the code was donated to the ASF, only license
headers and a Dockerfile.

> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
> location):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/ec2stack-0.8.0/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using 8F89EB84):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>
> For testing functionality you might consider using the Docker image:
> docker pull cloudstack/cloudstack-ec2stack
>
> Do remember that the official release artifact is the source code, which needs to contain
proper licensing and proper signatures.