cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Yichi Lu <...@zenoss.com>
Subject How do I stop Status popup message box?
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:42:01 GMT
Hi:
If I make a list type API call, and specify a pagesize > default.page.size,
I'll get a popup status message box saying: "Page size can't exceed max
allowed page size value: x", every time I login to my account, no matter
how many time I clicked 'Close'. Is there a way to stop this popup message
box?
This happened when I set default.page.size to 40. Even if later on I used
pagesize = 40, or set default.page.size > pagesize, but still default.page.size
< 500, I still got the popup message box each time I logged in to
cloudstack.
The message box no longer popped up only after I set default.page.size =
500.
Is this a bug? Or designed behavior?
Yichi