cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] apache builds vs reviews
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:45:55 GMT
LS,

I have disabled cloudstack-pull-request on builds.apache.org as we now have
cloudstack-pull-rat and cloudstack-pull-analysis and also still have
jenkins.bac.o. I want to further unburdon the apache jenkins web by
scheduling down other jobs to once a day. noticably this is the master
build but also the rat-catcher. If we do so review on PRs for these issues
become more important hence looking at the output of pull request jobs. Can
we live with that?

​regards,​
--
Daan