cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Urgent Question at VPC router:
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:34:50 GMT
Anil,

Do you actually have a problem, or are you asking whether the VR is capable of scaling to
your required connection level?

If you're experiencing problems, can you provide some more information in terms of logging
from the VR?
Are you hitting HAProxy connection limits, or iptables conntrack table full warnings?
Is the virtual cpu or memory usage very high?

- Si
From: anil lakineni <anilkumar459.lakineni@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:36 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Urgent Question at VPC router:

Hi All,

I have a web server inside cloud VPC, It usually getting 2500 user hits on
average at every time But I need to increase the user connections for ex:
5000 hits on web server.
Do you have any idea that I should change some configurations at VPC vR in
order to achieve my requirement.?

Else, Is cloud platform with XenServer supports my requirement?

Please Help me with valuable suggestions,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil.