cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [BLOCKER] Master broken due to PR 714 (CLOUDSTACK-8750)
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 05:41:29 GMT
I say we revert so the 4.6 testing can continue and then work on fixing why this broke the
build. No hard feelings, we simply need master to build.

If someone can revert, please do. I can do it in about two hours.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 31 Aug 2015, at 06:58, Koushik Das <koushik.das@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> I am no longer able to start MS after this. I did a clean build followed by starting
MS. Did travis pass for it? Should we revert?

>> mvn clean install -Dsimulator -DskipTests
>> mvn -pl client jetty:run -Dsimulator
>
> Getting the following error. No qualifying bean of type [com.cloud.network.element.HAProxyLBRule]
found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this
dependency.

> 2015-08-31 09:51:29.195:WARN::Nested in org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'accountManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: private com.cloud.storage.dao.VMTemplateDao com.cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl._templateDao;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'VMTemplateDaoImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.db.TemplateDataStoreDao
com.cloud.storage.dao.VMTemplateDaoImpl._templateDataStoreDao; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'templateDataStoreDaoImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies
failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could
not autowire field: private org.apache.cloudstack.engine.subsystem.api.storage.DataStoreManager
org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.db.TemplateDataStoreDaoImpl._storeMgr; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'dataStoreProviderManager': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.PrimaryDataStoreProviderManager
org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.provider.DataStoreProviderManagerImpl.primaryDataStoreProviderMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'primaryDataStoreProviderMgr': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: com.cloud.storage.StorageManager org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.manager.PrimaryDataStoreProviderManagerImpl.storageMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'storageManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: protected
com.cloud.agent.AgentManager com.cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl._agentMgr; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'clusteredAgentManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: protected
com.cloud.ha.HighAvailabilityManager com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl._haMgr; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'highAvailabilityManagerExtImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field:
com.cloud.alert.AlertManager com.cloud.ha.HighAvailabilityManagerImpl._alertMgr; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'alertManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Could not autowire field: protected com.cloud.capacity.CapacityManager com.cloud.alert.AlertManagerImpl._capacityMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'capacityManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: com.cloud.resource.ResourceManager
com.cloud.capacity.CapacityManagerImpl._resourceMgr; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'resourceManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: private com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManager com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl._vmMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'clusteredVirtualMachineManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: org.apache.cloudstack.engine.subsystem.api.storage.DataStoreManager com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.dataStoreMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'dataStoreManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field:
org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.datastore.ImageStoreProviderManager org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.DataStoreManagerImpl.imageDataStoreMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'imageStoreProviderMgr': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field:
com.cloud.server.StatsCollector org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.manager.ImageStoreProviderManagerImpl._statsCollector;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'statsCollector': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private
com.cloud.vm.UserVmManager com.cloud.server.StatsCollector._userVmMgr; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userVmManagerImpl':
Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Could not autowire field: protected com.cloud.network.NetworkModel com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl._networkModel;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'networkModelImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: com.cloud.configuration.ConfigurationManager
com.cloud.network.NetworkModelImpl._configMgr; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'configurationManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies
failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could
not autowire field: org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.service.NetworkOrchestrationService
com.cloud.configuration.ConfigurationManagerImpl._networkMgr; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'networkOrchestrator': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: com.cloud.network.rules.RulesManager org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator._rulesMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'rulesManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: com.cloud.network.IpAddressManager
com.cloud.network.rules.RulesManagerImpl._ipAddrMgr; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'ipAddressManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies
failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could
not autowire field: com.cloud.network.lb.LoadBalancingRulesManager com.cloud.network.IpAddressManagerImpl._lbMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'loadBalancingRulesManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: com.cloud.network.rules.FirewallManager com.cloud.network.lb.LoadBalancingRulesManagerImpl._firewallMgr;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'firewallManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: com.cloud.network.vpc.VpcManager
com.cloud.network.firewall.FirewallManagerImpl._vpcMgr; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'vpcManagerImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: com.cloud.network.NetworkService com.cloud.network.vpc.VpcManagerImpl._ntwkSvc; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'networkServiceImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: org.apache.cloudstack.network.element.InternalLoadBalancerElementService
com.cloud.network.NetworkServiceImpl._internalLbElementSvc; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'InternalLbVm': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: private com.cloud.network.element.HAProxyLBRule org.apache.cloudstack.network.element.InternalLoadBalancerElement.haProxyLBRule;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying
bean of type [com.cloud.network.element.HAProxyLBRule] found for dependency: expected at least
1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations:
{@javax.inject.Inject()}: