cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Merging Pull Requests
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 09:25:15 GMT
Hi Wido,

Nice!

The latest version should detect your Apache GitHub remote name.

Regards,
Remi

> On 20 Aug 2015, at 09:13, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:
>

> On 19-08-15 17:27, Remi Bergsma wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As it is now, additions to CloudStack need to go through a GitHub PR and, if accepted,
merged to the Apache remote (not in GitHub). This means that merging a PR for CloudStack is
a bit more involved than merging a normal GitHub PR.

>> To help with this, Miguel, Rajani, Daan and myself, have created some scripts. One
is 'git-pr' to merge a PR, the second one is 'git-fwd-merge' used by RM to merge branches
(starting 4.6).