cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.5.2 (Round 2)
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:34:54 GMT
Hello,

+1 (binding)

* Building CloudStack ubuntu packages from Git 4.5.2 RC2 tag.

* Tests migration from 4.4.4 -> 4.5.2rc2 on Ubuntu 14.04.3 (1 mgr, 2
nodes, 1 nfs), basic install, NFS storage, KVM, SystemVM shapeblue,
After migration: some tests on HA (crash node), some tests with
templates, account management in webui, test localization french, and
CS<->cloud-init on debian.

* Tests fresh install on Ubuntu 14.04.3 (1 mgr, 2 nodes, 1 nfs),
advanced network install NFS storage, KVM, SystemVM shapeblue, some
tests on HA (crash node), some tests with templates, and CS<->cloud-init
on debian.

* Some tests (register template, create network, register ssh key,
create instance, get IP) with Ansible + ansible-cloudstack module from
@resmo

Thanks for the RM.

Milamber

Please note this bug message in the last migration step (when I rebooted
all systemvm/router).

root@cs-mgr1:~# cloudstack-sysvmadm -d 127.0.0.1 -u cloud -p cloudPass -a
/usr/bin/cloudstack-sysvmadm: line 21: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: No
such file or directory

Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...
Done stopping and starting secondary storage vm(s)

Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...
Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .

Stopping and starting 1 running routing vm(s)...
Done restarting router(s).