cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.5.2 RC and CloudMonkey 5.3.2 RC
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:19:42 GMT
Hello,

If anyone can be check for the second LGTM on theses PR before the next
4.5 RC:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/687 (missing localization on
CS45 web ui)

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/676 (just change a debug
message for more informative scheduler when its prepare a snapshot)

@Rohit, I would update the localization messages properties with the
transifex data. I will prepare the PR today for the 4.5 branch.

Milamber