cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Release principles for Apache CloudStack
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 19:11:30 GMT
Looks good! +1

On 08/03/2015 06:01 PM, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First of all, thanks for all the feedback! There were two approaches discussed to handle
bug fixing (as you can read in discussion tread [1]) and we simply went ahead and tried them
both. That’s how we figured out the best one (we also described why we choose this approach
over the other).

> The release principles [2] have been updated accordingly on the wiki. The difference
was in the details only but it was important to understand it fully and agree on it before
we got started.