cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.5.2 RC and CloudMonkey 5.3.2 RC
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 04:59:39 GMT
Hi all,

Starting tomorrow I’ll be working towards the release management of next ACS 4.5 release,
ACS 4.5.2 and next CloudMonkey release, CM 5.3.2.

I’ve identified 4 issues (some of them are security related and private, others have open
PRs and are SAML related) targeting 4.5 branch that I’ll be personally working on, other
than that are there any issues that are blockers/critical for 4.5.2 release, or something
major enough to be fixed for 4.5.2?

On CloudMonkey’s side, I think we’ve seen few fixes since the last 5.3.1 release and the
and an updated API precache (precached APIs against 4.6.0-SNAPSHOT/master to get the superset
of all APIs since 4.0) with no major changes.

Comments, questions, feedback?

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.