cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Anyone wants to take over these orphaned PRs?
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:56:32 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for picking this up! Some PRs got feedback, it’d be great if that could be addressed.
In a perfect world, changes are submitted with tests. I see many reviewers ask for them, so
adding them definitely helps in getting LGTMs.

Not 100% sure what you mean by “Can we take up the testcases for LGTM(s) PRs later and merge
them”. You want to add the tests later? You can also take some more time and send it all
in once. No hurries.

Do you want to keep the current PRs open for now or should we close them?

Regards, Remi

> On 10 Aug 2015, at 06:25, Suresh Kumar Anaparti <sureshkumar.anaparti@citrix.com>
wrote:

> Hi Remi,
>
> I'll work on these PRs and finalize them. Will send new PRs for them. As Likitha is not
responding, Can we take up the testcases for LGTM(s) PRs later and merge them?

> Thanks,
> Suresh

with Citrix/ACS. The PRs seem mostly VMware related. Some have LGTM(s), most have comments
about missing unit tests.

> What do we want to do with them? There's probably not gonna be an update from Likitha,
so waiting for that does not make sense. Does anyone wants to step in and finalize a PR? You
can get the PR to your own branch and add some work on top of the existing commits and finally
send it as a new PR.

> I'll add a comment to each of them. If no one wants to take it over, I think we should
close the PRs without merging. It's a pity, but I would rather not have long lists of orphaned
PRs laying around. The less PRs are open, the better.