cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Release EC2stack 1.0.0
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:31:25 GMT
Hi folks,

I am working towards making a release of EC2stack.
Since it was given to our project we have not made an official release.

I just added a few documentation files, added license headers, notice files, copied over the
release script from cloud monkey.
Plus a few other odds and ins.

I don't plan to do any changes to the actual code for now, but I would like to make a 1.0.0
release and then start patching.

How do people feel about this ?
Has anyone used it lately with 4.5.x releases ?

finally, any help to get the Travis runs working again would be good, matter of changing the
links I think.

feedback welcome, otherwise I will just cut a release and send a vote thread.

cheers,

-Sebastien