cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Schrijver <bo...@pcextreme.nl>
Subject Jenkins at buildacloud.org
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:55:51 GMT
Hi David, dev@,

Yesterday I spoke with Daan about jenkins.buildacloud.org, who maintains it and
who has ownership. As I would like to add a couple of jobs and automate some
things around packaging and syncing against the cloudstack.apt-get.eu repo. To
not stress any of the current maintainers I would like to ask access to commit
the changes myself.

Current list of jobs I want to add / change:

- Sync nightly package builds of master and the 4.5 branch to
cloudstack.apt-get.eu
- Add a job for packaging the 4.5 branch for Centos 7
- Fix the Centos packages on cloudstack.apt-get.eu as they are now branded
Shapeblue.

If any questions or remarks rise or exist, please ask!

Best regards,

Boris Schrijver

TEL: +31633784542
MAIL: boris@pcextreme.nl