cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.2
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:14:47 GMT
+1 (binding)

Tested by deploying a KVM zone using a cloudmonkey/bash automation script, worked for me.

On 14-Aug-2015, at 4:25 pm, Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com<mailto:RBergsma@schubergphilis.com>>
wrote:

+1 (binding)

Compiled, installed and did some basic testing. Then run some dev/test scripts to deploy test
infra with cloudmonkey and that all works fine.

On 14 Aug 2015, at 11:08, Rohit Yadav <bhaisaab@apache.org<mailto:bhaisaab@apache.org>>