cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <r...@remi.nl>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release principles for Apache CloudStack
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 11:46:37 GMT
Hi all,

We already agreed contributions should always go via a PR and require two LGTM’s before
we merge. Let me propose the next step on how I think we should do release management for
4.6 and on.

I talked to several people over the past weeks and wrote this wiki article:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+principles+for+Apache+CloudStack
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+principles+for+Apache+CloudStack>

If you like this way of working, I volunteer to be your RM :-)

Like folks suggested earlier, it would be nice to work on this with multiple people. So, feel
free to join. Maybe @dahn @bhaisaab and/or others are willing to teach me some of their tricks.

Regards,
Remi