cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Bharat Kumar <bharat.ku...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Continuos Integration Testing on ACS master.
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 13:02:19 GMT
Hi Kishan,

I am thinking we will use Citrix hardware until we find something in the acs lab. We will
publish the results to acs by mails. However until we find something publicly accessible people
can only see the list of tests that failed,
for providing more info we will need some place to host the logs and other related info of
the test runs.

long term plan is to move everything into acs infra.

Thanks,
Bharat.

On 23-Jul-2015, at 4:19 pm, Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kavala@citrix.com> wrote:

> Bharat,
> I hope this will go a long way in improving product quality. How are you going to handle
the handle the hardware requirement? What is the plan to publish the results to ML?

have failed due to nothing but lack of consensus. I have only glanced but will take my time
with it soon.

> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Bharat Kumar <bharat.kumar@citrix.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Currently we do sanity checks on master using Travis, But travis runs
>> only simulator tests (AFAIK). I think it will be better if we can run both BVTs and
regression tests on real hardware. I am woking on implementing this.