cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] CoreOS support
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:10:59 GMT
of course +1 for adding CoreOS but can we make supporting os-types
more a cloud administrator task then a cloudstack maintainer task? I
think some work has gone into that already. Some more work will
probably be needed.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Kishan Kavala
<Kishan.Kavala@citrix.com> wrote:
> Sure Sebastian. I'll check OS type list and remove outdated distros.

long with some outdated distros…

> -sebastien
>
>> On Jul 22, 2015, at 4:35 PM, Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Regards,
>> Somesh

cloud providers supporting CoreOS offerings in production already.
>>> By making the changes mentioned at [1] I would make it easier to deploy CoreOS
Vms and also add UI support for providing cloud-config via userdata.

--
Daan