cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion...@apache.org>
Subject Jenkin automated job to create release package
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 18:17:16 GMT
Hi,
I've create a collection of jenkins jobs [1] allowing to create packages of
a release and publish them on cloudstack.apt-get.eu so current community
yum and apt repos get updated.

I've also add pgp signature[2] for RPM's and generate MD5sum.

The idea is to make the packaging generation super easy for Release Manager
once RC voted. So now, to create  packages we just need to fire
Create-Release-Packages
<http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/build-release/job/Create-Release-Packages/>specifying
the git
tag (ex: 4.4.4) the release branch name (ex:4.4) and if new systemvm
template is required.  Then it triggered 4 jenkins jobs automatically.

Make sense?

Do we have a release to build now? :-D    Just did 4.4.4

[1] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/build-release/
[2] http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/RPM-GPG-KEY