cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Snapshot Improvements
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:42:43 GMT
Is there currently any mechanism in place to prevent users from trying to
take VM snapshots and volume snapshots at the same time? For example, is
there a check in place in the relevant APIs that throws an exception if you
try to get yourself in this situation?

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com