cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Koushik Das <koushik....@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Raised a blocker bug for failure in Add Region
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:48:54 GMT
Currently we are putting in effort to make sure no commit goes in directly without a PR. Based
on that, I think it makes sense to treat any reported regression bug as a release blocker.
If the bug is reported after release then it is a different issue and needs to be fixed in
the subsequent release. Otherwise the quality process wouldn't make sense.

On 31-Jul-2015, at 4:26 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 12:45 PM, Raja Pullela <raja.pullela@citrix.com> wrote:
>> I feel this is a Blocker bug, failing across all Hypervisors, - not sure, the reason
for being it downgraded to a Critical.