cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Hopkins, Michael" <michael.hopkin...@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject RE: CloudStack UI Plugins section not showing
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:45:10 GMT
Thanks very much Rohit,
The plugins section is now displaying, I believe because I removed plugins.js.gz. I'm using
Cloudstack version 4.5.1
Michael
________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav [rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 12:00 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: CloudStack UI Plugins section not showing

Define and include your plugin in the top plugins.js file, also remove any .js.gz file. Which
CloudStack branch are you working against? Make sure to define correct names and use something
like firebug or chrome dev-tools to see if require.js is missing to load any plugin asset
(like js, css, image files).

I’m currently working on a UI plugin, if this gives you any hints:
https://github.com/shapeblue/cloudstack/tree/quota/ui/plugins

On 21-Jul-2015, at 4:05 pm, Hopkins, Michael <michael.hopkins14@imperial.ac.uk<mailto:michael.hopkins14@imperial.ac.uk>>